Training Hubs are dedicated to making NHS healthcare organisations great places to learn, develop and work by providing:
- Innovative education and training resources
- Tailored events for improved learning experiences
- Workforce planning for better patient care
- Career development opportunities for all
- Collaboration and partnering with all our stakeholders
We are building a primary and community health and social care workforce to deliver better health care and clinical outcomes for our population across the county – now and for the future!
If you would like to learn more about the development opportunities please visit to our Training Calendar.
Health Education England’s training hubs are integral to our core purpose of helping deliver excellent healthcare through education and training to our current and future workforce, meeting the priorities outlined in the NHS long term plan. Training hubs are based in primary and community care serving the local community. Watch this new animation which outlines what training hubs are and how you can access them.