This is a one-day, face-to-face course, suitable for Health Care Support Workers who wish to learn theory and develop practical skills of Phlebotomy.
Our Phlebotomy study day will cover –
- Introduction to Phlebotomy
- Learning how to identify indications and contra-indications for the practitioner and patient
- Recognising your role and responsibilities
- Learning how to identify suitable veins in adults
- Discussing variety of equipment suitable for Venepuncture
- Understanding and applying the correct technique for safe Venepuncture
- Discussing principles relating to sample quality
Our Phlebotomy study day comes fully accredited, and you will receive a certificate upon completion of the course and competency sign off.
To book please email: email@example.com