The Oxfordshire Training Network is dedicated to making NHS healthcare organisations in Oxfordshire great places to learn, develop and work by providing:
- Innovative education and training resources
- Tailored events for improved learning experiences
- Workforce planning for better patient care
- Career development opportunities for all
- Collaboration and partnering with all our stakeholders
We are building Oxfordshire’s primary and community health and social care workforce to deliver better health care and clinical outcomes for our population across the county – now and for the future!
If you would like to learn more about the development opportunities please visit to our Training and CPD Calendar.