As a network organisation we try to be as transparent as possible in the way that we are run and governed. We are always happy for new organisations to join the OTN in any capacity, so please get in touch if you would like to join the Steering Committee!
The OTN is supported and directed by the four local GP Provider networks (known as GP Federations): OxFed, PML, Abingdon Federation and South East Oxfordshire Federation (SEOx). Representatives from each of the four organisations comprise the delivery board of the OTN.
The steering committee provides strategic direction ensuring training, career development plans and our overall strategy is aligned to the needs of the NHS workforce within Oxfordshire. The steering committee is made up of a wide range of local organisations involved with primary and community health and social care including:
- Abingdon Health Federation
- Berkshire Buckinghamshire Oxfordshire Local Medical Committee
- Health Education England Thames Valley
- OxFed Health and Care Ltd
- Oxford Brookes University
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Primary Medical Limited (PML)
- Public Health Oxfordshire County Council
- School of General Practice
- South East Oxfordshire GP Federation (SEOx)