As a network organisation we try to be as transparent as possible in the way that we are run and governed. We are always happy for new organisations to join the OTH in any capacity, so please get in touch if you would like to link in with any of our projects or training!
The OTH is supported and directed by a number of organisations who form our Delivery Board. Representatives currently on the Delivery Board are from the following organisations, Health Education England, Principle Medical Limited (PML), OxFed Health & Care and Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. If you have any questions about the Delivery Board or think your organisation might be interested in getting involved with our governance, please do get in touch via our contact page.
In previous years, we have also run a Steering Committee to provide OTH with a strategic direction; ensuring training, career development plans and our overall strategy is aligned to the needs of the NHS workforce within Oxfordshire. Currently, the Steering Committee is not meeting but we hope to restart these meetings in Spring 2021. The membership of the Steering Committee is from a wide range of local organisations involved with primary and community health and social care including:
- Abingdon Health Federation
- Berkshire Buckinghamshire Oxfordshire Local Medical Committee
- Health Education England Thames Valley
- OxFed Health and Care Ltd
- Oxford Brookes University
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Primary Medical Limited (PML)
- Public Health Oxfordshire County Council
- School of General Practice
- South East Oxfordshire GP Federation (SEOx)